Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Earth Day 2014 Wunderphoto Selections





Figure 1. My favorite wunderphoto of the past year, "The Green Heaven", was taken on October 31, 2013 in Senja, northern Norway, by wunderphotographer Altred. It's the background image on my laptop.

Today is Earth Day, a day to celebrate the beauty of the atmosphere, oceans, and biosphere of the planet that sustains us. As is my tradition on Earth Day, I present my favorite wunderphotos uploaded to our web site over the past year. 
I want to thank everyone who has participated in making this the largest (1.7 million!) and best weather photo gallery on the Internet--your photos are truly an inspiration! Many of my choices were taken from our Worldview Gallery, updated weekly with the top wunderphotos of the week
http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=2668

No comments:

Post a Comment